We want your dance shoes to fit as comfortably as possible. So we are going to teach you how to measure your feet and choose the best possible shoe for you.
How to measure your foot:
1. Grab a piece of paper, a pen, a ruler and a friend.
2. Place the paper on the ground and stand on it with one foot.
3. Make sure all your weight is on the foot you are measuring.
4. Get your friend to draw an outline of your foot. Make sure the outline is as close to your foot as possible, we don't want your shoes to be too big.
5. Measure the length of your foot, from your heel to the longest toe.
6. Repeat on the other foot.
7. Reference our sizing chat below to pick the most appropriate size for your foot. Always go with the longest foot measurement when selecting your size.
*It is my commitment to have genderless shoes. I was unable to communicate this concept clearly with the factory. There is a bit of a mistake in terms of the sizes. This size chart is for the Grey Matter, Mashed Potatoes and Bluebird.
|Inner measure (cm):||23.5||24||24.5||25||25.25||25.5||26||26.25||27||27.5||28||28.25||28.5||29||29.5||30||30.5||30.75||31|
|Actual feet measure with sock (cm):||23||23.5||24||24.5||24.75||25||25.5||26||27||27.5||28||28.25||28.5||29||29.5||30||30.5||30.75||31|
New Size Chart for future model:
|Genderless: New sizing:|
|Inner measure (cm):||22||22.5||23||23.5||24||24.5||25||25.25||25.5||26||26.5||27||27.5||28||28.5||29||29.5||30|
|Actual feet measure with sock (cm):||21.5||22||22.5||23||23.5||24||2.5||25||25.25||25.5||26||26.5||27||27.5||28||28.5||29||29.5|